Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Term 2 reflection




What do I know? What did I do this term?
This term My and my buddy  went to the Art Gallery. MAORi people.

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
the Art gallery because I like MAORi people.

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
I found helping my friends quite hard.

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
class dojo is the good points that my favourite thing.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
I would like to do my best at the hard work next term.

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
I can  help tidy up our classroom when my teacher tells me to.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.