Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Year

My best year on my iPad was doing fiafia and swimming. Swimming I was the best at 
Swimming and I Was good like a swimming. Fiafia was fun and I was in the 
Hip hop. In hip hop we do cool dance. There was three cool dance.
The three dance”s name”s are Lydia and antzel and precious they
Dance on the  stage. Lydia and antzel and precious dance cool
In 2015 it was cool and fiafia is fun and cool. In fiafia I saw najari 
Jump on the trampoline and he turn to do a front flip and najari got it.
When it was the other to have a turn. They jumped and front flip 
And it was cool.

1 comment:

  1. hi Ozzy I like how you drew your amazing place with an fish. I like your
    fish because you have the fish like flying. from Joseph

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.