Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket Ship Adventure








Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.56.03.png
My Rocket ship has two wing and one thruster. It can Teleport another planet like Uranus and Jupiter and station. It power can boost up out to special. It can zoom out somewhere else in special. When you are on your only one in the Rocket ship you can pole the rope and you can Wish for something. You can wish for your toy to came or you can wish for your family too came a board.


When I was walking on the walkway I got in the Rocket ship and I got my close and I put them on and I got in the Rocket ship. I went in and I cow-down to 3. I countdown to 3 and I went zooming out of Earth Into space. When I got to space I saw fire coming out of the boost. It was so cool because  I was floating in space.




When I got to space I saw the sun and star that was around me. I was  excited to be in space for the first time. I saw plant like mercury and venus and I saw me going far far far away for home. It was cool being in space Because you have friends with you and you can fly because there's no gravity in space and I like it and it made me live in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.