Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Opening my eye in the middle of the night I saw a haunted house. The haunted                                                 
Spooky house was scared it had a black door. The black  scared  door  was spooky.
I went in the spooky house iI went up stairs and I tiptod upstairs. I saw a spooky
Skeleton bones. I was scared and the skeleton had a black eye and a red  eye.  
I saw a hold in the in the wall the hold was like a spooky wall. The wall leed me
To the top of the haunted  house I founed a thing and it was a kit. I got the kit
And the kit was next to the wall and the  wall open when I ran and it look scared
But it look cool. I was flying up in the air it look cool. When I was in the

Air I fly dowe and I saw a graveyard and  i ran to   my house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.