Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

When I got to the beach it was cool. I was playing on the sand and when was playing on the sand I saw a bot far away in the water the bot was on fire. I went in my car and I went to look for a jet. When I saw the I went to go and get it and I went inside the jet. I was going to fly to the beach but I went to go and seva the people on the bot. The people on the bot was calling for help. The people calling 111 and all of the people was doing 111 to get some help for someone. The man in the jet went to go and help the People on the fire bot. The jet went to go next to the bot. The jet got the bot and he put the bot next to the beach. The man in the jet went to the shop to buy a bakit. He put the water in the bot and on the bot. The man he save the People on the bot. The man went to go and clean the bot. When he was cleaning the bot the bot was clean like clean like the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.