Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Ned show.

Ned Show

IMG_4108.JPG

We will talk about how we are going to craft this paragraph together.

Sandwich

On my plate is a delicious sandwich ready for me to eat.  Filled with chicken and salad, the sandwich melts in my mouth.  The sandwich is sitting in my lunchbox waiting for me to eat.

Start your writing here:

A yoyo is an ancient toy that children enjoy playing with.  A yoyo is an old ancient  Greek toy that was  play and Used 1,500 years ago.Other Children around the world love yoyo. You can play your yoyo Your family and Your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.