Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Animation Voiceover

Before you start your writing, you need to put this document into your writing folder.

What is my animation about?
What do I want to say about our environment?
What are you doing in your animation that is helping our environment?

File:Kinzua Creek.JPG


Start Here:  I was walking and I saw a Rubbish in  the creek. The creek was a rubbish.
I went to pick up the rubbish. The creek was a flood. Rubbish and a box of rubbish. The rubbish was coming for the box. The box was big like a big man. The box was big then a men. The creek was a flood and I saw same people very there. All of the people was helping to pick up  the rubbish. The people




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.