Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Kitesurfing
Screen Shot 2017-06-11 at 1.01.16 PM.png

Write the story into this Doc, the one you just did in your book.


Soaring through the sky I feel like superman crashing through the waves I feeling like a dolphin. This experience  is a feeling you only get every so often hopping over the waves butterflies feeling my tummy. Spinning and twirling through the air from all my  supporters all my tricks I am able to do I can hear cheering and screaming
From all my supporters the hardes  part about going kitesurfing  is packing  up having to pull the kite in on a windy day is hard work kitesurfing is incredible sport.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.