Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Maori Village
We are going to write about this image, remember what we talked about this morning.

When you walk into this village in the year 1868, what do you see? What’s happening? What can you smell?  What do you ask the people?

Start your writing here: in 1868 I went to my village and I went inside the village.   when I was walking in the village I went and I saw all lot of people at the village. They was went and they was running. When I was walking I saw a man sitting on the ground. The man was holding the baby. I was walking  around all of the village. All of people making food for the people and looking for water. I can smell food cooking.

When the food was cooking. We  was eating  and we was walking to the village to go for a sleep.  When  we all walk up I was talking to the chies and the chies seid that you have did good gob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Ozzy would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.